To add an event to the Conal Conference Alerts database, please visit the home page and click on Add Event. There is no charge for an ordinary listing, but at the end of the listing process, you will be offered a paid service for additional publicity. Please simply ignore this if it is not needed.
Yes. At the same time as adding an event you will be creating an organizer account. If you would like to add other events to Conal Conference Alerts, and see them all listed together on one dashboard, you are required to log in to the same organizer account when adding events.
To subscribe to receive conference information in your areas of interest, please visit the Conal Conference Alerts home page and click on Subscribe. You will begin receiving conference information after you have confirmed your subscription.
Subscriber accounts and organizer accounts are different. A subscriber account will allow you to receive email announcements and newsletters about events in your areas of interest. An organizer account will allow you to add, promote and edit events.
Yes. You will need to create one organizer account and one subscriber account. You will need to use two unique usernames.
You will be able to add your event as an ordinary free listing. In addition, 5
paid services for additional conference publicity will be offered:
• Spotlight service: banner on home page - 320 USD per month
• Featured event service: conference announcement emailed to subscribers - 160 USD
• Ad box service: Ad box on pages of the site and in Conal Monthly - 55 USD per month See example
• Banners on other pages of Conal Conference Alerts - 80 USD per page per month See example
• Bold Event Service: make your event appear in bold text on our listing pages - 70 USD
Yes. Organizers will be able to add a maximum of 20 free listings per year (sliding window).
To edit your event, please log in, using your conference ID number as the username, and the event enquiries email for the conference as the password. You will need to log in separately for each conference you added using the old Conal Conference Alerts website.
For events that were added to Conal Conference Alerts on the old system, you will need to log
in separately for each event.
On the new system it is possible to create a dashboard where all your events are listed together. To do this, create an organizer account, with a new user name and password. Each time you want to add an event to Conal Conference Alerts, you should log in using this user name and password. All events will then be listed on your dashboard, and you will be able to edit and promote events from the dashboard.
We do not list the following types of events:
• Courses or training events
• Awards ceremonies
• Events with only 1 speaker
The event must also meet the following requirements:
• The website must be complete (not under construction), contain relevant conference details and be publicly accessible.
• The website must clearly state the conference name, date and place.
• The website must give topic areas to be covered at the conference.
• There must be a contact email address or contact form on the conference website.
• The website must have an English version.